Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a protocol system mainly used in VoIP communications. SIP gives users the benefits of making voice and video calls with most of these calls being made with no charges. Today, communication is one of the most important ways by which the world is still connected. Travelling and schooling to other parts of the world by friends and family has led to the importance of making calls. This is why SIP has come to be very important.
SIP allows users to make maximum use of voice over IP in order to have the best internet calls. Instead of using your mobile phone and paying normal and expensive international call charges, using SIP allows you to have a great communication time and also have the very best price when making such calls. Some things to know about SIP include;
- SIP Termination is used in setting up networks in companies to control their internal and also external communication systems and it also very simple to understand.
- Calls for both audio and video that are made between two or three SIP users are totally free
- Calls made with SIP to other protocol systems are very cheap.
- SIP calls come with no hidden charges or law that restricts users in any way no matter where you are.
- To communicate using SIP, you will need to sign up for a SIP account.
- Installing a SIP client on your soft phone or computer will help ensure that all features work well.
- Make sure you talk to your friends that you want to talk to through SIP to also have an account and do not forget to have earpieces, webcams, etc for effective communication.
Just imagine the excitement that one feels when they are able to do business from one country to the other without having to worry about call charges and also see the face of their business partners in foreign countries.